Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mallard duck flying over lake

Had a chance yesterday to take some photos unfortunately the weather got bad so I only got about half an hour but I did manage to get some pictures of mallard ducks in flight,  I love pictures of birds flying but they are difficult to take, and I need a bit of practice again as I had my camera settings wrong .
This photo was taken over a lake in Naas Co. Kildare, Its a nice spot, a park with a lake running through it and it has plenty of ducks and swans, and even a few swans on nests at the moment, so maybe shortly I will get some pictures of  baby swans.
The ducks unlike the swans were flying all over the place so I got a few opportunities to try and catch them in flight.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot. One can see every feather in great detail. I have seen a lot of bad blurred shots of ducks but this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete