About Me

My photo

My name is John at present i am a stay at home dad to two young children ....  i try to educate myself online and at the moment i am doing a online course called ......UT.6.01x Embedded Systems - Shape the World

As i love all things electronic and love learning how they work and try to make some electronic circuts with my limited supplies .... i also have a love of photography mostly enjoy taking nature photos ... and also enjoy playing poker   .....
Main goal is to continue learning about electronics and code and hopefully some day put it to good use .... thankfully with so many sites online there is always somewhere to learn from.
One of the best sites is Lets Make Robots which i am a member of .... this site has lots of great people willing to share there knowledge and offer help and advice to others looking to learn.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mallard duck flying over lake

Had a chance yesterday to take some photos unfortunately the weather got bad so I only got about half an hour but I did manage to get some pictures of mallard ducks in flight,  I love pictures of birds flying but they are difficult to take, and I need a bit of practice again as I had my camera settings wrong .
This photo was taken over a lake in Naas Co. Kildare, Its a nice spot, a park with a lake running through it and it has plenty of ducks and swans, and even a few swans on nests at the moment, so maybe shortly I will get some pictures of  baby swans.
The ducks unlike the swans were flying all over the place so I got a few opportunities to try and catch them in flight.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot. One can see every feather in great detail. I have seen a lot of bad blurred shots of ducks but this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete